When you have the right math teacher, learning math can be painless and even fun! Let Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Workbook For Dummies teach you how to overcome your fear of math and approach the subject correctly and directly. A lot of the topics that probably inspired fear before will seem simple when you realize that you can solve math problems, from basic addition to algebraic equations. Lots of students feel they got lost somewhere between learning to count to ten and their first day in an algebra class, but help is here!
Begin with basic topics like interpreting patterns, navigating the number line, rounding numbers, and estimating answers. You will learn and review the basics of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Do remainders make you nervous? You’ll find an easy and painless way to understand long division. Discover how to apply the commutative, associative, and distributive properties, and finally understand basic geometry and algebra. Find out how to:
- Use negative numbers, units, inequalities, exponents, square roots, and absolute values.
- Round numbers and estimate answers
- Solve problems with fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Navigate basic geometry
- Complete algebraic expressions and equations
- Understand statistics and sets
- Uncover the mystery of FOILing
- Answer sample questions and check your answers
Complete with lists of ten alternative numeral and number systems, ten curious types of numbers, and ten geometric solids to cut and fold, Basic Math and Pre-Algebra Workbook For Dummies will demystify math and help you start solving problems in no time!
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.